Unplanned Pregnancy? Know Your Options
If you’re pregnant and it wasn’t your plan, just remember you’re not alone. You’ve got questions and concerns, and Pregnancy Resources is here to help.
There’s no rush. Take the time you need to process. It takes time to make complicated decisions. Only you can make this choice.
We’re here to help you understand your options. Call us today in Iowa at (563)386-3737 or in Illinois at (309)797-3636.
Parenting can be a challenge. If you are pregnant and planning to parent, we can help. We provide caring support, parenting classes, and other practical resources to help you.
If you would like to sign up for a parenting class, call us in Iowa at (563) 386-3737 or in Illinois at (309) 797-3636.
Abortion is not just a simple medical procedure. For many women it is a life altering event with significant physical & emotional repercussions. Most women who struggle with past abortions say that they wish they had been told all of the facts about abortion.
You may see this unplanned pregnancy as a major obstacle to your life plan. Be encouraged by the many women who in the same situation, found the resources at our Centers to make positive choices & realize their dreams.
Remember, no one else can legally force you into a decision. If you are getting pressure from parents or the father of the baby, you have legal rights to make your own informed choice. Explain your feelings & try to get them involved in the counsel to explore your positive options.
Before you decide you deserve to know the facts, & the law gives you the right to be fully informed concerning abortion procedures.
Pregnancy Resources does not offer abortion services or abortion referrals.
For some patients, adoption is the best choice.
At Pregnancy Resources, we’re not here to pressure you into an adoption decision. We can help you weigh the pros and cons and help you work through what an adoption plan could look like for you.
We are NOT an adoption agency, but we can provide a list of agencies who would love to work with you if adoption is your choice.
Adoption Facts You Should Know:
- Researching adoption as an option does not commit you to choosing adoption. The final decision about adoption is not made until after your baby is born.
- Adoption has changed a lot in the past 20 years. You can decide if you’d like a closed, open, or semi-open adoption plans.
- Adoption is a parenting decision that focuses on the needs of your child.
- Adoption is a decision that’s often made by women who first thought abortion was their only way out.
- Adoption is a legal transaction. Rules are different from state to state. That’s why we recommend you use an adoption specialist. They’re uniquely equipped to help you navigate the process successfully.
- Making an adoption plan involves very strong emotions. An adoption specialist will be able to provide good counsel and ongoing support both during and after your pregnancy.
If you’d like to explore adoption, just call to make an appointment.
Pregnancy Resources uses only reputable, licensed adoption agencies as referrals.
Free and Confidential
If you’re experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, we are here to help. We’ve been providing women and their families with free pregnancy services since 1990. We’re committed to providing accurate information in a compassionate & confidential atmosphere.
All services are free & confidential. We recognize that only you can make the choices regarding your pregnancy. We were founded to assist you in making an informed decision. We offer a listening ear, caring counsel, practical assistance, limited medical services, and educational programs.
Call us today for an appointment at 563.386.3737 or 309.797.3636.
Any other questions?
CONTACT US TO GET YOUR ANSWERS