Once she’s missed a period, everything can change… fast. What happens next may be her decision, but most women really care about what you are thinking.
HERE ARE A FEW STEPS TO MAKING THE BEST CHOICE FOR BOTH OF YOU – TOGETHER.
1. Learn about your options. She’s carrying a baby – suddenly you are parents. What does that mean?
2. Listen to her thoughts and feelings. What excites her? What does she fear?
3. Share your thoughts and feelings. What are you excited about? What are you afraid of?
4. Consider talking with others who are close to you two.
5. Let her know how important she is to you. Don’t pressure her about the pregnancy or check out – you play an important role in her life.
6. Commit to exploring your options together and getting whatever help you need to make an informed decision.
Process what pregnancy means for you AND her. Contact us to talk with someone who understands.
WHAT ARE OUR OPTIONS?
Click here to see what choices you have.
WHAT HELP CAN YOU GIVE US? Click here to find out about our services.
How much do you charge?
Our services are free and confidential. Always.
What happens at the appointment?
Initially, we will bring your partner back for an intake one-on-one. We have helpful resources just for you while you wait, until you are invited to join her.
Are there services for me?
Absolutely! We have male volunteers, called Dad's Advocates, available to speak with you one-on-one and help you sort out anything you may be concerned about, if you want. You can also take our Dad's classes, which are taught by other dads. Click here for the schedule. After taking a class, you receive a diaper coupon worth 2 dozen diapers, that you can redeem after your baby is born. Take a series of 4 classes and earn a brand new car seat.
Free and Confidential
If you’re experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, we are here to help. We’ve been providing women and their families with free pregnancy services since 1990. We’re committed to providing accurate information in a compassionate & confidential atmosphere.
All services are free & confidential. We recognize that only you can make the choices regarding your pregnancy. We were founded to assist you in making an informed decision. We offer a listening ear, caring counsel, practical assistance, limited medical services, and educational programs.
Call us today for an appointment at 563.386.3737 or 309.797.3636.