Once she’s missed a period, everything can change… fast. What happens next may be her decision, but most women really care about what you are thinking.
HERE ARE A FEW STEPS TO MAKING THE BEST CHOICE FOR BOTH OF YOU – TOGETHER.
- Learn about your options. She’s carrying a baby – suddenly you are parents. What does that mean?
- Listen to her thoughts and feelings. What excites her? What does she fear?
- Share your thoughts and feelings. What are you excited about? What are you afraid of?
- Consider talking with others who are close to you two.
- Let her know how important she is to you. Don’t pressure her about the pregnancy or check out – you play an important role in her life.
- Commit to exploring your options together and getting whatever help you need to make an informed decision.
Process what pregnancy means for you AND her. Contact us to talk with someone who understands.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR OPTIONS
Click here to see what choices you have.
JUST FOR GUYS
- Dad to Dad Coaching
- Dad’s Only Classes for men, by men (Classes available days, evenings, and Saturdays – Click here for the schedule)
- Complete free classes, earn free stuff like diapers, a new car seat, and clothes for your kid until they are about 2.
Free and Confidential
If you’re experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, we are here to help. We’ve been providing women and their families with free pregnancy services since 1990. We’re committed to providing accurate information in a compassionate & confidential atmosphere.
All services are free & confidential. We recognize that only you can make the choices regarding your pregnancy. We were founded to assist you in making an informed decision. We offer a listening ear, caring counsel, practical assistance, limited medical services, and educational programs.
Call us today for an appointment at 563.386.3737 or 309.797.3636.