Pregnancy Resources provides free pregnancy testing. Pregnancy testing appointments include options counseling and in-house limited ultrasound care with a positive test.
A FREE limited ultrasound can be provided after a positive test result for the following:
- To confirm gestational age
- To verify pregnancy placement in the uterus
- To confirm viability with fetal heartbeat tracing
What are my next steps?
- To qualify for an ultrasound, you must first have completed pregnancy testing.
- After your ultrasound, Pregnancy Resources staff is available to discuss your options.
- We provide a safe place for you to process your best choice.
- Give us a call to set up an appointment and get started.
Limitation of Services
Pregnancy Resources is a medical clinic, but in limited scope. We are not a full-service medical clinic. There is usually a nurse on duty to help with any questions. We offer referrals to those who are not already under the care of an OB physician.