- Counseling with a medical professional
- Confirmation of pregnancy
- Abortion Education
Pregnancy Resources is a medical clinic, but limited in scope. We are not a full-service medical clinic. There is usually a nurse on duty to help with any questions. We offer referrals to those who are not already under the care of an OB physician.
A FREE limited ultrasound can be provided after a positive test result for the following:
- To confirm gestational age
- To verify pregnancy placement in the uterus
- To confirm life with visible fetal heartbeat
What are my next steps?
- To qualify for an ultrasound, you must first have completed pregnancy testing.
- After your ultrasound, Pregnancy Resources staff is available to discuss your options.
- We provide a safe place for you to process your best choice.
- Give us a call to set up an appointment and get started.
- Healthy Pregnancy classes
- Baby Basics classes
- Active Parenting classes
- 24/7 Dad (fathers only) classes
- Dr. Dad (fathers only) classes
- Beginner Bible study
- Post-Abortion Support
- Nutrition Class (ISU Extention)
- Education on pregnancy & fetal development
- Pregnancy clothing
- Baby clothing & equipment
- Adoption education & referrals
- Sexual health education
- Post abortion support
- Referrals for financial assistance, physicians, pregnancy housing & more
Protecting Your Personal Information
Protected Personal Information Practices
This notice describes how personal information about you, including medical information, may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. When it comes to your protected personal information, you have certain rights. This section explains your rights and some of our responsibilities to help you. Please review it carefully.
You have the right to:
- Request and receive a summary of your patient record which typically includes pregnancy test results, ultrasound summaries, and information regarding participation in educational classes (parenting classes, pregnancy classes, fatherhood classes, etc.), and material services received.
- You can ask Pregnancy Resources not to use or share certain health information, or information regarding class participation and received material services.
- We are not required to agree to your request, and we may say “no” if it would affect your care or violate mandated reporter requirements.
- For Pregnancy Test appointments, on the day of your appointment, you can request and receive a copy of your pregnancy test results.
- For class participants, on the day of your class, you can request and receive a statement of participation letter validating the name and general content information of the specific class that was completed.
- Get a list of those with whom Pregnancy Resources has shared your information.
- Ask Pregnancy Resources to contact you in a specific way (for example, home or office phone) or to send mail to a different address.
- We will say “yes” to all reasonable requests.
- Get a copy of this privacy notice.
Every effort will be made to keep your personal information private and confidential.
Pregnancy Resources will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your information.
Pregnancy Resources will share information about you if state or federal laws require it, including with the Department of Health and Human Services, if it wants to see that we’re complying with federal privacy law.
With your signed consent:
- Pregnancy Resources will share your pregnancy test results and ultrasound report (if an ultrasound is provided) with your specified medical provider free of charge.
- Pregnancy Resources will share education participation with local agencies that you specifically approve free of charge.
- Pregnancy Resources will provide a copy or a summary of your health and patient information, usually within 30 days of your request for a $10 fee.
Our Uses and Disclosures:
We may use and share your detailed information as we:
- Provide limited medical care/education
- Help with public health and safety issues
- Report suspected abuse, neglect, or domestic violence
- Report a serious threat to anyone’s health or safety
- Run our organization
- Do research and statistical reporting
- Comply with the law
- Respond to lawsuits or legal actions.
Pregnancy Resources can share health information about you in response to a court or administrative order, or in response to a subpoena.
Free and Confidential
If you’re experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, we are here to help. We’ve been providing women and their families with free pregnancy services since 1990. We’re committed to providing accurate information in a compassionate & confidential atmosphere.
All services are free & confidential. We recognize that only you can make the choices regarding your pregnancy. We were founded to assist you in making an informed decision. We offer a listening ear, caring counsel, practical assistance, limited medical services, and educational programs.
Call us today for an appointment at 563.386.3737 or 309.797.3636.
Not sure which services are for you?
We’re happy to help you any way we can