- Pregnancy tests
- Education on pregnancy & fetal development
- Abortion education
- Pregnancy clothing
- Baby clothing & equipment
- Adoption education & referrals
- Sexual health education
- Post abortion support
- Referrals for financial assistance, physicians, pregnancy housing & more
- Counseling with a medical professional
- Confirmation of pregnancy
Pregnancy Resources is a medical clinic, but limited in scope. We are not a full-service medical clinic. There is usually a nurse on duty to help with any questions. We offer referrals to those who are not already under the care of an OB physician.
A FREE limited ultrasound can be provided after a positive test result for the following:
- To confirm gestational age
- To verify pregnancy placement in the uterus
- To confirm life with visible fetal heartbeat
What are my next steps?
- To qualify for an ultrasound, you must first have completed pregnancy testing.
- After your ultrasound, Pregnancy Resources staff is available to discuss your options.
- We provide a safe place for you to process your best choice.
- Give us a call to set up an appointment and get started.
- Healthy Pregnancy classes
- Baby Basics classes
- Active Parenting classes
- 24/7 Dad (fathers only) classes
- Dr. Dad (fathers only) classes
- Beginner Bible study
- Post-Abortion Support
- Nutrition Class (ISU Extention)
- Medical Card Information
Iowa State Medical Card
Illinois State Medical Card
- Domestic Violence, Rape, & Sexual Assault Assistance
Safe Path Survivor Resources
IL 24-hour Crisis Line: (309)797-1777
IA 24-hour Crisis Line: (563)326-9191
- Parenting Support
Parent Pals (Iowa)
Project Nest & Nest Newborn Program (Illinois)
Safe Families for Children (Iowa & Illinois)
- Mental Health Help
Vera French (Iowa)
Robert Young Center (Illinois)
- Addiction Help
Drug Rehab by Advanced Recovery Systems
Free and Confidential
If you’re experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, we are here to help. We’ve been providing women and their families with free pregnancy services since 1990. We’re committed to providing accurate information in a compassionate & confidential atmosphere.
All services are free & confidential. We recognize that only you can make the choices regarding your pregnancy. We were founded to assist you in making an informed decision. We offer a listening ear, caring counsel, practical assistance, limited medical services, and educational programs.
Call us today for an appointment at 563.386.3737 or 309.797.3636.
Not sure which services are for you?
We’re happy to help you any way we can